Sunday, September 28, 2014

Dear Future Wife

And there she stood, doing nothing else that I could see.
Except standing, leaning on her right side,
Holding my universe together.
She had stolen my eyes first, and then… my Heart followed.
Pure beauty and yet all she did was lean.
And in this very moment; beside her,
Every other woman I had met seemed pale.


Dear Future Wife,
I promise to help you love life and to love you fiercely in all your forms.
I promise to listen, knowing that you won’t be happy otherwise, and if you aren’t happy, then I can’t be happy
“I promise to go shopping with you, this way I’ll learn emotional patience, letting you do all the shopping, watching you go around the store looking at items you wouldn’t buy.’’
I’ll dwell with you with knowledge, knowing that it’ll take more than Love to keep us together. When you come seeking solution to a problem; that may not even be a problem, I’ll be a sounding bag on what you want to hear to that event.
Knowing that love’s magic is not in falling in love but in staying in love, I vow that no matter how far apart our differences take us, I’ll always leave bread crumbs to find our way back to each other.
I promise to give you comfort; knowing that you also require financial security, I’ll keep chasing my dreams and help you chase yours making sure that we build an empire.
I promise to give you kids, as many of them as you want. I know they’ll have your smile and it’ll be a blessing to have our kids call me Daddy.
I vow never to raise my voice and hands at you, knowing that with you the only things I’ll hit are the goals I set, nothing else.                     
                                                                                                                                               
And so I woke up to reality!
Seeing that you had only been in my dreams.
Turning around, Sarah had left the bed, she was no longer here.
Who is Sarah? (Isn’t that the question of the day?)
 Well, she’s yet another shadow of you; another reason why I can’t wait to finally meet you, the real YOU.
Dear future Wife, I Love Us.



DAMIAN




                                                                                                                                

14 comments:

  1. Dear Writer,
    I can't finally wait to meet you - the real you- and get into your mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always being seeing this blog but I've never checked it out. Sincerely, this is wonderful. More and more inspiration from above. Nice one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damian that's how u wee b allowing gehs to be tripping like PS 35:6...its not good oooo....anyways this is totally awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Holding my universe together" Gahdamn!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for reading, I'm Glad you all enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice one bro..keep blessing us with your writeups

    ReplyDelete
  7. DearFriend'sFutureWife, you can't afford to lose this man; give him love.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good read. I'm wondering who inspired this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really Nice! .........Now I cant wait to meet My Sarah.........lol

    ReplyDelete

COMMON LETS GET TALKING, PLEASE DO LEAVE A FEED BACK, WE'LL LOVE TO HEAR YOUR COMMENTS AND OPINION.
THANK YOU.