Friday, October 4, 2013

UPCOMING EVENT – 10 DAYS OF PROSPERITY, 2013 EDITION




It’s the 3rd edition of the 10days of prosperity. An annual life changing event which has over the years transformed lives and broken the hold of poverty on a lot. With attendance from all works of life and denomination. Below are some testimonies from the last edition which filled to capacity a 500 sitter tent and had on the ministering log anointed men of GOD like Pastor Peter Ayo-Alabi (Host Pastor and Lead Pastor Rhemaword INT’L Christian Centre, Ile-Ife), Pastor Deji Adesina (The Baptizing Church, Lagos), Pastor Muyiwa Areo (Citizens of Light Church Ilorin), Pastor Sanmi Adetukasi (Deliverers of Zion Assembly) and Pastor Achese Opuda (Kingsword Lagos) not leaving out The amazing Spoken Word Choir and the delectable D’BASS who graced us with good music in praises to GOD.

Testimonies


I got divine answers to issues that had been bothering me for over half of last year, I was so blessed. By his Grace I wouldn’t miss this year’s edition. Thank You.
Yinka Adepoju



I wasn’t physically present at last year’s 10DOP but I listened to the messages and I’ve been listening to the messages in preparation for this year’s edition and I can tell you it’s been a wholesome experience. I could sense the manifest presence of GOD at that meeting even as the force of prosperity is been ingrained into my faculty! You shouldn’t miss this year’s edition for anything.
Femi Tiamiyu   


I attended the last one and I have tapes for the previous. It’s a myth shattering, faith building and an exposure into what true prosperity really is. I am always so excited about 10DOP, Bless GOD.
Adesile Obasa



The Theme for this year’s edition reads; GRACE FOR ALL and it spans through a space of 10 days; 9th – 18th October. Features – WORD, Fasting, Confession, Sowing, Demonstration and Manifestation of the Spirit.

 Ministering; Pastor Peter Ayo-Alabi (Host Pastor and Lead Pastor Rhemaword INT’L Christian Centre, Ile-Ife), Pastor Deji Adesina (The Baptizing Church, Lagos), Pastor Muyiwa Areo (Citezens of Light Church, Ilorin) and other anointed men of GOD.

After all said and done, Get ready for this life changing event brought to you by Rhemaword INT’L Christian Centre.

FOR INQUIRIES, CALL PST DAMI OLAWUNMI ON 08028105198

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMON LETS GET TALKING, PLEASE DO LEAVE A FEED BACK, WE'LL LOVE TO HEAR YOUR COMMENTS AND OPINION.
THANK YOU.