Thursday, May 22, 2014

This is not a Love Story - A birthday gift For Osinubi Oluwaseun


Aii peeps, I think this is just too sweet, it could almost cause you diabetes...*lol*...A BTLer calls us this morning to say he wants to gift his beautiful lady a birthday gift, I thought he'll just need us to make a lazy shout out to her but then he had a better idea. A sweet note of Love from his heart and for everyone to share, like I said, I think that's really sweet.
*in serenaded voice,* enjoy:-)

This is not a love story.....


A direct piece from the deepest of the depth of my heart, its probably the Only thing I have for The only one person who means more than One thing to me..... Like a shoe lace, started from the bottom aiming to tie it all up at the end, your Growth amazes me, the virtue yet unfolding and the Beeming greatness, yet GOD isn't done with You.

Ok now to the story, Hello my Name is Opeoluwa, I have this ONE thing to say to That ONE person, "I"m sure you think its I LOVE YOU. Oops its not, we"ll get to that though......

Ok here's the story.....

*knock knock, that's me in the porch of the girl next door, "I used to call her "Iyawo"(at least that's what they told me I called her)...anyways that was me @ 3, and they said I liked that girl because she was fine and light skinned....

Well I grew up and eventually knew what I wanted,and what God wanted for me, so when I saw "the quiet and meek spirit, I knew she had to be my friend...well "she's light skinned and fine too sha o, can't deny that as part of the attraction"....anyways one thing led to the other thing and some other things joined those things to form this ONE THING!

Now its her birthday, and am thinking, what's that one thing worthy of note to say to her, Is it that I forever thank GOD for bringing a Graced Virtue in flesh to my life, or the beautiful heart that is fond, or should I just talk about the strength of character being continually developed, well I guess I would just stop at the fact that she's a very beautiful woman that I love who loves GOD. Happy birthday dear! I celebrate you eternally. GOD's love will continually birth greatness In you, my heart prays for you!!!!

10 comments:

  1. Hmmmm......I go love ohhhhh.Dis is really sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So my right thumb kept making downward swipes at my trackpad even though I just saw what seemed like the end of the note. Beautiful piece! I just wanted to keep reading! Beautiful smile that must have laced Oluwaseun's face when she saw this and I'm sure she read it gain and again then again. So wondering 'that ONE thing gan gan' that encapsulates every other you did eventually tell her o.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmmm. My Head is swollen o. I must copy Dsq dis piece & will be expecting one as well. Nice 1 there. God will make you best of friends forever IJN. #winks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just celebrate you guys together! Seeing you two, I'm constantly reassured God still does beautiful things. I look forward to those coming years of sweetness and God's goodness. Happy b'day to you, Seun 'Osh

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is just beautiful ... She must be really special

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woah, this is so awesome, happy birthday dear. *strong Love hmnn*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dis is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmmm ds is sweet! Love in d air! Happy birthday dear, hope u had a lovely day, God bless you

    ReplyDelete

COMMON LETS GET TALKING, PLEASE DO LEAVE A FEED BACK, WE'LL LOVE TO HEAR YOUR COMMENTS AND OPINION.
THANK YOU.