Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Just Friends?

With You friendship is a curse ... and I'm afraid to think cause all I think of is You ...
I thought an unfulfilled dream was any man's biggest worry ...
I thought future security was every man's goal ...

But ...


Little did I know that one day all I'll want is you ... 
...not money, not cars, not fame, not steez ...
But instead a future that's got you in it

Lets just be friends was my last statement concerning this ...

In essence I said ... lets not mean as much to each other.
Lets not wallow in the awesomeness of our kiss or in the excitement and splendour of our chills ...

In essence I said, I'll live without you and probably look for another ...

In essence, I said I'll get busy with life and be a little bit more serious with it, maybe there are truly more important things than talking LOVE ...

But the truth is, all I meant was ... 
please, 
can you help me forget you? 
Can you help me stop thinking about you? 
Can you help me find another reason to be sad other than the fact that I can't have you?

I meant, can we be cursed, as in, can we be friends?

Amidst these questions, I asked for a last kiss ...
If I remember well, I said please ...

What an irony, that was right after I was meant to let you go ...
Love is a choice, 
I know ... 
but somebody, please help me decide to stop.

Cause really, can we just be friends?


Deji Onadeko

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMON LETS GET TALKING, PLEASE DO LEAVE A FEED BACK, WE'LL LOVE TO HEAR YOUR COMMENTS AND OPINION.
THANK YOU.