Thursday, November 6, 2014

#MyPrayerThisMorning

My Life in one word - Grace
My Life in another - Favour
My Life in two words - God's Grace
My Life in another - God's Favour...


When the faithfulness of Heaven dawns on a man, like me, he realises how undeserving he is to deserve all that he is.

He realizes how the judge of the world is his father, and his safety is not proportional to his amount of pleas.

But God, Please...
Teach me not to get carried away by the things You've warned me about...
Sex, Money and Fame...
Teach me to not see life as a game,
with Sex, Money vand Fame as the price or gain.

Teach me to know right and to also live right but most importantly, teach me to live right.

Teach me to be kind and to also bear in mind that all fingers are not equal,
Teach me to not envy those above and to not despise those below...

Teach me to know, recognise and honor process...
Lord teach me to not despise the days of my little beginnings

In all, Thanks for Blessing me...
And for not just being my God,
but for also being my Dad...

Thank You Lord ...

DejiOnadeko

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMON LETS GET TALKING, PLEASE DO LEAVE A FEED BACK, WE'LL LOVE TO HEAR YOUR COMMENTS AND OPINION.
THANK YOU.