Friday, August 23, 2013

DATING AS IT'S MEANT TO BE




Its day one at work, day fifty three of the ASUU strike and I’m really enjoying my day here, enjoying the strike too, decided not to adhere those who complain about the strike but instead  I’d make real good use of this free time, get things started and learn new things, that’s a good one isn’t it?

My name is Damian and you are out there, beautiful you, out there reading this, I’m sure you having a great day too, I’ll be taking us through something’s I’ve learnt and tested about RELATIONSHIPS; Man and Woman relationships, nothing more, nothing less.

Awesome right? I know so J

Feel free to leave comments and suggestions, the episodes are weekly, you definitely don’t want to miss this meeting.

…….  Hold it right there!! The contents of every article is targeted towards birthing and keeping stable relationships with a future in mind, one that should definitely lead to marriage, they are not meant for games, testing the waters(really) or grooming players. Why would you want to waste your time, energy and resources with someone who has little or no place for you in their live?  Thank you.

Where were we? Yeah, I remember now…….

Meeting the ONE
Personally, I think it’s really scary and out of place to say that GOD created just one person as a soul mate for me, just one person, out of 7 billion and counting people in the world (ever thought of that?) the possibilities of meeting that person should be say, 0.000000000000000000000………..the zeros never end, if there’s any chance of meeting that someone, it would be really, really low and what happens when you don’t meet that person before you turn 18 or something else happens.

Here’s what I’m sure of; GOD is a spirit and HE created Spirit beings just like Himself and he gave them the ability to make choices, FREE WILL is that ability. The bible makes it clear that GOD deals with the Spirit (Hebrews 11:6) and this is what drives the man, HE now expects you to drive your body and mind through your Spirit.

So here’s my theory, I believe that GOD has placed in a tangible number of people characters in their Spirit that are pleasing to me, for example, the way they smile, laugh, cry, talk, what they love doing, how they chew, even skin color amongst many others, this is the reason why married people who love their spouse so much still feel emotionally attracted to someone else, this is not a bad thing when it’s truly just a feeling, right here is where decision comes in, we as humans are empowered to choose who out of all these people we like or feel for, who we would love to spend the rest of our lives with, I believe that GOD hasn’t stripped man of the ability to choose but instead HE helps us and guides us by HIS Spirit to make the right decisions.

That’s my theory and I believe it’s totally true, your body, mind and environment might have altered the way you should behave into the way you behave now, but deep down in your spirit man (male and female) are behaviors that are GOD given.
Thank you.
I’ll be here again next week.
Damian.


                                        

                             

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMON LETS GET TALKING, PLEASE DO LEAVE A FEED BACK, WE'LL LOVE TO HEAR YOUR COMMENTS AND OPINION.
THANK YOU.